RT - Revolution Tanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODern Race Mods

+3
Taylor
PinkFloyd¹
Squishin
7 posters

Go down

MODern Race Mods Empty MODern Race Mods

Post  Squishin Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:12 am

Im going to make a few race mods. These are things Ive thought up but I dont know what else should be added, Its not really fun when there are jumps, turns and Bumps.
Please give your Opinion on them and it would be great if someone would like to add something.

Underwater Rise:
You start out on land then you dive into this track in fog, but you dont die. So youve jumped into the water. There are emitters that make it so there is a splash always when you dive in. You start going straight then there are these fishys. The fishys tails wag, thanks to Sheena (Well, she told me how. I havent tried it yet, but Ive done it with other things.) and they swim along the track, except they dont move.... Only their tails do. You enter a deeper area and there are Underwater Volcano Emitters. You Come up, see fishys, then you go on a shore. You go on Shore then you have to cross this bridge. You then jump to the other bridge (Rubble in the water), you go back into the water, shallow water. There are small wave emitters. You take a turn and your riding a wave shaped curve. You enter land then you go up this mountian. When you come down the mountain, you see the Starting line. while approching the starting line, there are bumps that make you fly down. You then win.

Inspired by Taylor:

Galexie's First: (Scientific way of it, It would be a problem to do a religous one for everyone has a different religion, or none.)
You are in space and you are zooming by all the planets (They will be in the sky as one of the images.) You enter this huge Ball of gas that gets bigger and bigger then smaller and smaller. Its like it breathes. Then, as you pass one part of the track, you hear a Bang. You'll go down the track and there will be Rocks flying and Emitters on the Ground. You jump and reach a flat track. There are gassess coming out (which I will try to make it so they kill you) and there are huge Rocks bursting from the ground. You come to flat land. Its more of the Catch up time. But for scenery, there are some red and orange emitters. You then reach the finish.

Galexie's End:
Its the same thing as Galexie's First but Backwords, everything is, even the map. Well, most everything is. The only thing new is that there are Bots that are UFOs flying around.

I have a huge thing on "The Time Series" which is when you go back in time and go through battles and stuff, but there will be tons of those. I dont want to say them all. I may say some of them when Im working on them though.

Please give Ideas!
Squishin
Squishin
BMT Member
BMT Member

Back to top Go down

MODern Race Mods Empty Re: MODern Race Mods

Post  Squishin Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 am

Also, DO NOT MAKE THESE MAPS. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM YOU IF YOU MAKE THEM.... =)
I really mean it, I havent made a mod for a long time and these mods are dedicated to me and Pink's modding group, MODern Maps....
Squishin
Squishin
BMT Member
BMT Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PinkFloyd¹ Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 am

Very Nice.
PinkFloyd¹
PinkFloyd¹
Admin
Admin

https://revolutiontanksforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:49 pm

lookin' good!

Inspired by Taylor:
glad i could help... i'm always honored when i'm in someone else's posts.

i can't wait!

the underwater one sounds cool.
Taylor
Taylor
Honored Solder
Honored Solder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Red Baron RT Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

^They all sound cool. Good idea, Squish.
The Red Baron RT
The Red Baron RT
BMT Member
BMT Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Squishin Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 am

Thank you all! Im starting the Ocean one... Oh you guys are going to like this one...
Squishin
Squishin
BMT Member
BMT Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm

sounds great... hope I'll see it up sometimes...
Metal
Metal
New Tanker
New Tanker

Back to top Go down

Post  bla bla RT Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 am

mmm Little fishies eh?

well then fish for everyone?
bla bla RT
bla bla RT
BMT Member